Training and Supervision of Christian Counselors
St. Stephen Harding Theological College and Seminary
The National Christian Counselors Association Training, License, Degrees
The National Christian Counselors Association (NCCA) is a not-for-profit professional organization that trains, certifies and licenses Christian counselors. The Association includes ministers, Christian counselors, testing specialists, medical doctors, social workers, attorneys and educators.
Our purpose is to help Christians who believe that God has called them into the ministry of counseling. The NCCA has been faithful to this mission for over eighteen years and has assisted thousands of Christians to fulfill their call. We can help you achieve yours.
As a Licensed Christian Counselor you can qualify to:
- Train others to counsel
- Teach Biblically based human behavior and problem resolution
- Start a Christian counseling ministry
- Be Board Certified as a specialist in areas such as:
- Marriage & Family Therapy
- Child & Adolescent Therapy
- Crisis & Abuse Therapy
- Domestic Violence & Intervention Therapy
- Receive on-going support via networking with other Christian counselors
Benefits of NCCA Training
The training adjusts to meet the needs of Christians with different goals, including:
- Christians who want to be better equipped to minister to those who need counsel
- Pastors who want to learn how to counsel members of their community who are experiencing problems
- Christians who want to be credentialed and enter the field of counseling as a profession
- Professional counselors who want to become A.P.S. (Arno Profile System) certified and learn a Biblically -based counseling model with proven success.
Counseling with Proven Success
The Arno Profile System (A.P.S.) is an easy-to-learn counseling technique that has achieved a success rate of over 90%. Thousands of lay counselors, professional counselors and pastors throughout the United States and in nine foreign countries are currently using the A.P.S. It will help you identify counselee’ problems faster and more accurately.
There are over 4000 licensed counselors in practice, worldwide, using the A.P.S. NCCA is internationally recognized as the best and most affordable counseling training available. The NCCA’s curriculum is used by over 150 schools.
NCCA training includes several options ranging from licensing to advanced level programs. If you want to continue your education, you can receive your next degree level (Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate) in Christian Counseling from St. Stephen Harding Theological College and Seminary, which is an approved certified academic institute by the NCCA.