Private Marriage Intensives (not groups)
Private Marriage Intensives are coaching options designed specifically for your own needs. Topics often discussed are:
- Healing from betrayals due to pornography, cyber-sex, and infidelity
- Discovering destructive belief systems that do not work such as codependency
- Learning to forgive and rebuild from the ashes
- Developing or improving marital sexual intimacy
- Discovering your personal strengths, weakness, and needs and how to best address them
- These marriage intensives are helpful for married couples who desire to reconcile their relationship. They are NOT suitable for couples, or an individual within the couple, who is abusing alcohol, drugs, or who is violent.
- Follow up sessions using SKYPE must be completed within six months after the completion of the intensive.
- Food and accommodations are nearby the counseling office but not covered by the cost of the intensive.
- There will be time for some recreational activities.
- For more information or to make a reservation for an Intensive call (336) 760-1780 and ask for Dr. Rivest.
- A 50% nonrefundable deposit is necessary to schedule an Intensive. Final payment is due 10 days prior to your reservation. Should it not be received your reservation will be cancelled. You may cancel up to 10 days prior to your reservation, but will not receive back any of the nonrefundable deposit.
- Payment accepted via Visa, MasterCard or Certified Check.
- If you have an immediate need for an Intensive call and we will try to accommodate you.